Steels Cornerhouse is in Cleethorpes Market Place.
|Steels Cornerhouse Resturant in Cleethorpes Market Place.|
Steels was opened by Harold Steel and his wife in 1946. It was originally just the ground floor of a grocers shop but soon expanded to to the upper floor also as it does to this day. The restaurant was sold in 1978 to Peter Oliver. Peter and his brother Kieth had a fish business and Peter wanted to go into the restaurant trade.