Monday 12 November 2018

A short walk around Louth. (Part Two)

I've been visiting Louth for over 40 years and was based there for a while when I worked for British Telecom, but the next images where taken in an area I had no knowledge of.

"The Gatherums & Springside"
This is a walk way that goes for 845 yards connecting Aswell Street With Church Street.  It goes through areas behind housing & industrial areas and I found it really interesting.


The start of the walk.






This information board explains about the Gatherums & Springside.

The walk passes Queen Street car park, where I usually park.

Another, confusing sign.  Interesting though.



The end of the walk can be seen at Church Street.

The next images are from  a small neglected industrial area.










And finally, a few images from the River Head.



An old friend, Ted has been sat on this tree stump 
for quite a long time now.

Olympus EM10 Mk2 + 12-100 Pro Lens.





No comments:

Post a Comment