Friday 25 July 2014

Gunby Hall & Gardens (5 of 5)

The 5th and final part in this series at Gunby Hall.  There was so much to see and photograph here
and although I cut out a lot of images I decided to show as much as possible in these 5 parts.

The gatehouse, cafe & stables.

The stable block.


A very pleasant setting outside the cafe.


Alliums and my dog Suzi waiting for me!
The next few images are of some of the roses.





The arbor, still occupied!




Entering the courtyard, not many open gardens allow dogs but, as can be seen on the noticeboard
they are made welcome at Gunby Hall.

The main visitor entrance into the courtyard.

If you have stuck with me through all 5 sets of images I hope you enjoyed seeing them as much as
I enjoyed bringing them to you.  If you are in the area then visit Gunby Hall & Gardens  yourself,
I'm sure you wont be dissapointed.

All images in this series taken on a Panasonic Lumix G5 camera.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment