Sunday 23 July 2017

Cleethorpes Scooter Rally 2017, (Pictures taken on Friday 7th July)

Cleethorpes Scooter Rally, a BRSA event run by the Mansfield Monsters & Olympic Scooter Clubs.
This year they celebrate the 20th event at Cleethorpes.

These pictures are the early arrivals who gathered on the Friday.

The High Street in Cleethorpes.


The art work on some scooters is really impressive.


This scooter celebrates 1966 when England won the Football World Cup.










This bear preferred the "reverse passenger" riding position.
Don't try this at home!




Quite a few scooters were sporting these miniature jaguar mascots.



"The Who" are the favourite pop group of the scooterists.


Obviously a dog lover.







An obvious subject for me.

Back in the High Street "The Coliseum" is always popular.


I thought I might try this scooter lark for myself so I'm starting with something
a bit sedate at first.

The main meeting place over the weekend is the market Place and these were some 
of the preparations on Friday.

All the pictures in this set taken on my Olympus OMD EM10 camera
with a 9-18mm Olympus Zuiko lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment