Wednesday 22 March 2017

The final pictures from the 2016 "Trolleybus Gathering".

"The Gathering" at the Trolleybus Museum, at Sandtoft in Lincolnshire is the big event of the year with many visiting vehicles.

Not all visiting vehicles were busses, classic cars were on display also.


Ford Continental.












A few misc. pictures from the day.







My wife Carole with Suzi.


Carole & Suzi again.



My son Michael on the left, photographing me photographing him!

There is a small museum on site which houses a few items
of telecommunication items which were a must for me.
This is an old "eyeball" switchboard.



A small jazz band entertained folk and they were really good.

This old bus is awaiting renovations!

These are the last pics. I hope you found something of interest.



No comments:

Post a Comment