Saturday 27 August 2022

The "Piggy Wood".

 I've shown a couple of pics from the Piggy Wood before, these are from a walk we had in there a while ago, it's called "Piggy Wood" as there used to be pigs living and roaming freely in the wood a few years ago.


The way into Piggy Wood.





Ivy starting to climb up the tree trunk.

I find Nettles attractive, as long as I keep my distance!
Someone had been collecting kindling wood.

New shoots emerging from the trunk of a Birch tree.

Olympus EM10 Mk2 + 12-40 Pro lens.




4 comments:

  1. I like the look of Piggy Wood, looks an interesting area to walk. You mentioned nettles, I got quite a sting a couple of days ago. I'd forgotten how nasty they can be. They remind me of childhood though and knowing that dock leaves supposedly took the sting away. Lovely green photos. Hope you have a good new month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mike, I replied to your comment via email.

      Delete
    2. Hello David, just to say I haven't received your email.

      Delete
    3. Sorry Mike, it was just to say thanks.

      Delete