Tuesday 15 October 2019

A few old snow pics.

I haven't been able to get out with my camera for quite a while, rain most days.
So I've had a trawl through the archives and come up with a few snow pictures.  Not sure if they've been on the blog before but, they're all from 2012 so I doubt anyone will remember them.
Different locations, different days.







All previous pics taken on a Canon 400D.

Not taken in the snow, this fox was sunbathing in our garden on a Clematis shrub.
Taken with a bridge camera, Panasonic FZ45.


2 comments:

  1. I think we have had enough rain now - promise of sunshine today - but just today! Love the collection of snow photos, such beautiful clear skies. We don't often get snow in Cornwall so it's a novelty for us. Like the fox photo, haven't seen a fox for many years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The forecast is for a few warmer days and less rain here, hope to get some pics.

      Delete