Monday 8 April 2013

Steam Punk Characters.


I am reliably informed, by my grandson, that these characters are a group of people known as "Steam Punk"!  I came across them at the 2012 Lincoln Steam & Vintage Rally at the Lincolnshire Showground.  
They are similar to Goths but have strange pieces of equipment made into goggles etc as you can see.

Even the dog has to have some bespoke clothing!  They appeared perfectly natural against
this huge steam crane.

Quite a group of natty dressers.


Note the gents tie with clock motifs.


Tick-Tock?


The sheriff and a couple of saloon girls?


It's a dogs' life.



My favorite image from this group, fantastic head gear!!!


The "Group Shot".  A great set of people who loved to be photographed.
I enjoyed this photo opportunity far more than the steam traction engines.

For the photographers among you these images taken on Panasonic DMC FZ150.






No comments:

Post a Comment