Saturday 16 December 2023

End of the day photo's.

 A few scenes photographed in the last light of the day.  Taken in different locations on different days when popcorn & I were out for our walks.

Heading towards Wold Newton.

A Lincolnshire Wolds winter sunset.


Moon rising over the Lincolnshire Wolds.

Lone tree.

Beesby Top

My Fishing Club pond, last rays of the sun.




Humberston Church, seen from across the fields.

The next 4 pics weren't taken at the end of the day but this morning.  The first sunlight we've
had for a few days.  This old tree has suffered damage from storm winds in recent years.

A large bough was ripped away.

I spotted this on a fence.

Lovely old tree at the end of Grainsby Park.

Nikon Z50 + 18-140mm lens.


6 comments:

  1. Such lovely sky photos. The lone tree is quite magical. Hope Popcorn enjoys those walks. Good wishes. Still quite chilly and damp in Cornwall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mike, sunny day today. Quite rare! You you & good lady wife are keeping ok. David.

      Delete
  2. Ooh I missed this post of yours, David. What lovely skies and light you’ve captured. I like the smiley on the tree too. One day, I’ll return to Lincolnshire to see all these lovely scenes for myself. If I don’t see another post from you before Christmas, I hope you and Popcorn will be spending it with your family and that it will be a good time for you. Wishing you everything if the best, David, and I’ll look forward to catching up with you again in the new year. ⛄️🤶🏻

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind comments Val, we will be with family over Christmas.
    Best wishes to you for Christmas & New year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful! You should do a seasonal calendar David :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always mean but leave it too late.

    ReplyDelete