Thursday 30 January 2014

1st Anniversary of the blog.

Today, 30th Jan 2014 is the first anniversary of my starting this blog.  To celebrate it I have picked out twelve of my favourite  pictures, one for each month.  I hope you like them too.
Thankyou to all who have viewed the blog and contributed to the almost 11,000 viewings! I'm surprised but very pleased to see that there are people from many countries other than the UK who view my blog and I thank them all.
Two special thankyous, to Elle in Australia and my friend Tracy, not quite so far away.

At the Lincolnshire Wolds Railway.
Taken on a Panasonic FZ45 camera.

Three A4's at the York National Railway Museum.
Taken on a Panasonic G5 camera.

Foggy day at Grimsby fish docks.Taken on a Nikon E4300 camera.

Traction engine driver (I think he spotted me!)Taken on a Panasonic FZ150 camera.

My little dog Suzi aged 4 months.Taken on a Panasonic FZ150 camera.

At the Trolleybus Museum, Sandtoft in Lincolnshire.Taken on a Canon EOS300 camera.

South Drain, South Ferriby in Lincolnshire.Taken on a Panasonic FZ45 camera.

The Lincolnshire Wolds.Taken on a Panasonic FZ150 camera.

Steam Punk festival, Castle Square in Lincoln.Taken on a Panasonic FZ150 camera.

Outside The Discovery Centre, Cleethorpes Boating Lake.Taken on a Panasonic G5 camera.

Staff at the Lincolnshire Wolds railway entering into the spirit of things at
their Scarecrow Festival.
Taken on a Panasonic G5 camera. 

Yours Truly trying to get some rest after playing with Suzi!
Taken on a Panasonic G5 camera.


I hope you all continue to watch and enjoy the blog.
David.

No comments:

Post a Comment