Monday 18 February 2013

A Few More Images from Cleethorpes Promenade.

A few out of season images taken along the seafront at Cleethorpes (my home town).  Some were taken recently but others were taken about the same time last year.

Obviously Can't read!
To be fair, this was taken before Good Friday, but I thought it made  a good story.








Lots of steps, the  large building at top left is "The Point", a relatively new development of apartments.

The "Mermaid Cafe", a Victorian structure of glass & wrought iron.  Situated next to the railway
station overlooking the beach.  A very popular venue in the summer months.

I just like colour, lots of it so this was a must for me.

I spotted these pots and thought they reminded me of  a gunfight in a western film.
I know what you're thinking!  I call this "The Standoff"! 









No comments:

Post a Comment