Monday 23 February 2015

Louth Bits & Turbines.

We had one of our frequent visits to the small market Town of Louth in Lincolnshire last Saturday.  It's only a 20 minute drive so we go there quite often.  Although I took my camera (I take a compact everywhere I go) I hadn't intended to take any pictures but, as usual, items and scenes presented themselves to me so here are just a few.
 
Cockerel weather vane on top of the
spire on St. James church. 

Flowers for sale on the Saturday market.

This is (in my opinion) the best bakers shop in Louth
offering a wide range of delicious baked products.



It's also spotlessly clean and baked with organically grown ingredients!  I had a delicious Cherry & Nut scone!


We saw some wind turbines on the way home.



 
 
You either love 'em or hate 'em!


Panorama of the wind turbines across the Lincolnshire Wolds landscape.  Best viewed large.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment