Wednesday 10 May 2023

Quick garden update.

 Just a few pics from my garden, taken between doctor and hospital appointments.  Both my wife & I are having lots of visits.  Last week I had to travel into East Yorkshire for a PET CT Scan which meant crossing the Humber Bridge, my son drove me there so I photographed the crossing on my little compact camera.  Pictures from that may appear on my blog soon.  Time permitting.

I've planted up a lot of my tubs & pots with bedding plants and despite the poor weather they're doing quite well.

These are all in the back garden, an area out of bounds to my new puppy Poodle,
for this year at least.  He likes to dig things up!



Welsh Poppies are all over my garden, started with a single packet 20 or more years
ago and they just keep self seeding every year.

I've left the bottom area of our garden to "re-wild" itself for the last 3 years and these
are wild Cranesbill Geraniums that appeared from somewhere. 



Nikon Z50 + 16-50 lens.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like I missed this post, good to see the colours in the gardens this time of year. Good wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mike, the garden is starting to emerge from winter quite slowly. Still grey & damp here with an odd warmer day. Enjoy the weekend 😊 🐕 🐢

      Delete