Wednesday 25 May 2022

My Garden so far in 2022.

 I've taken a leaf out of Lulu's blog, "Long Mizzle Garden" see link below.

 Long Mizzle Garden.

by doing a "cuppa walk" around my garden photographing what's happening so far.

The nursery area, with "Joey" my Tortoise near his garden house.



The first Clematis flower of 2022.


Geranium.


Calendular around my Dwarf Buddleia.

Calendula's are a favourite of mine, I make no excuse for including so many pics of them. 





Salix buds unfurling.



Alchemilla Mollis. 


Welsh Poppies.

Olympus EM1 Mk2 + 12-40 Pro lens.


4 comments:

  1. I love the delightful, but colourful informality of your garden, David. Calendula is one of my favourites too. It took me a while to find your tortoise in the first photo, but I found him. He looks as if he’s having lunch. What peaceful creatures they are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had my tortoise since I was two years old, I'm now seventy five!

      Delete
  2. Yay to the cuppa tour and thanks for the shout out David! Like Vallypee I had to have a good look for your 73 year old tortoise :) How super lovely to have had a pet for that long. You must be good buddies.

    Your garden looks like a real hive of exciting activity with all those seedlings and stunning clematis. I can't believe I'm so far behind on blog reading so apologies for the torrent of comments! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lulu, my tortoise, Joey, is the oldest living thing I have now from my childhood, he's quite a character & comes to me whenever he sees me.
      Please don't apologise for " the torrent of comments", I really enjoy getting them and shall go through the rest of yours later with a cup of tea. Thank you 😃 🐕 🐢

      Delete