Monday 13 April 2020

Things to do whilst staying at home.

While we've been restricted to our homes I've been finding things to pass the time.  

Taken in the evening of 7th April, we had a "Pink Super Moon" event, not very pink & not that "Super" really.  Taken from our side door.



The following night, a much better colour.



On Saturday, 11th April we had our hottest day of 2020 so far, with a  temperature of 24 degrees Centigrade.  So, too hot to do much outside, Suzi & I relaxed in the shade on our patio.



A "selfie".  
While restricted to our homes we can't get our hair cut so I've not bothered trimming my beard either! 



Olympus EM1 Mk2 + 12-100 Pro lens.


1 comment:

  1. I missed the pink super moon, so good to see your photos. As for the beard, there could be a job opportunity in December! Enjoy your isolation.

    ReplyDelete